A Chinese woman in exile with a colourful past leads the fight to end sex-selective abortion in China and India: “She launched the group All Girls Allowed, which aims to end what she described as “gendercide,” the elimination of millions of girls in China and elsewhere through sex-selective abortion.” Read more here and here.
A related recent story is also here.
For more on this topic:
- â€œPainlessâ€, â€œcozyâ€, â€œcheerfulâ€, â€œ3-minuteâ€, â€œsweet dreamâ€ abortions in Tianjin, China
- Chinese Academy of Social Sciences publishes the latest and most negative data on sex-selective abortion in China
- When the news is real life
- Largest gender gap seen in Chinaâ€™s youngest generation
- Octoberâ€™s propaganda: anti-â€gendercideâ€