You’ll see several sides of Tianjin in this photo gallery, including:
- the not-yet-rehomogenized Tianjin; the poorer, less redeveloped HÃ³ngqiÃ¡o (çº¢æ¡¥åŒº) and HÃ©bÄ›i (æ²³åŒ—åŒº) districts,
- the Great Wall in JÃ¬xiÃ n (è“ŸåŽ¿),
- park scenes from The People’s Park (äººæ°‘å…¬å›), ZhÅngshÄn Park (ä¸å±±å…¬å›), and XÄ«gÅ« Park (è¥¿æ²½å…¬å›),
- our neighbourhood’s crazy street market,
- burning spirit money to the dead for the Tomb Sweeping festival (æ¸…æ˜ŽèŠ‚),
- the Tianjin breakfast scene,
and some other random stuff like BBQ’d cicada larvae, sheep brains, and explosive dogs. Most photos have captions. Mouseover the thumbnails for short descriptions.
Click a thumbnail to get started. Comment at the bottom.