A Chinese woman in exile with a colourful past leads the fight to end sex-selective abortion in China and India: “She launched the group All Girls Allowed, which aims to end what she described as “gendercide,” the elimination of millions of girls in China and elsewhere through sex-selective abortion.” Read more here and here.
A related recent story is also here.
For more on this topic:
- “Painless”, “cozy”, “cheerful”, “3-minute”, “sweet dream” abortions in Tianjin, China
- Chinese Academy of Social Sciences publishes the latest and most negative data on sex-selective abortion in China
- When the news is real life
- Largest gender gap seen in China’s youngest generation
- October’s propaganda: anti-”gendercide”