You’ll see several sides of Tianjin in this photo gallery, including:
- the not-yet-rehomogenized Tianjin; the poorer, less redeveloped Hóngqiáo (红桥区) and Héběi (河北区) districts,
- the Great Wall in Jìxiàn (蓟县),
- park scenes from The People’s Park (人民公园), Zhōngshān Park (中山公园), and Xīgū Park (西沽公园),
- our neighbourhood’s crazy street market,
- burning spirit money to the dead for the Tomb Sweeping festival (清明节),
- the Tianjin breakfast scene,
and some other random stuff like BBQ’d cicada larvae, sheep brains, and explosive dogs. Most photos have captions. Mouseover the thumbnails for short descriptions.
Click a thumbnail to get started. Comment at the bottom.